Pristine Food Farm: Organic Cacao Nibs with Yacon Syrup, 200g
Cacao is a plant native to the Americas, originated in Central America and parts of Mexico. Cacao has been prevalent in the world as a raw material used for cultivation in different agro-industry products. Theobroma cacao L. is the scientific name derived from the cacao tree. “Theobroma”, in Greek, means “Food of the Gods”.
Cacao nibs obtained from cacao beans, which has been fermented, selected, sun dried and cleaned. It is also went through additional features of the process, particle size reduction, reduced humidity, aroma and flavor development. Cacao, as food has a remarkable stimulating properties that comforts and revives our bodies.
In the form of nibs, they have a crunchy texture and intense flavour. Cacao nibs are a delightful addition to all kinds of goodies. You can add them to brownie batter, sprinkle it over ice cream, or just use it a trail mix. Cacao contains a rich natural source of antioxidants, and it is also an excellent source of dietary fibre. Furthermore, cacao is known to be one of the major dietary sources of magnesium. It contains an impressive amount of iron and also has many other essential minerals in significant quantities.
– Cacao contain properties that are known to improve mood stimulants, alleviate sadness, irritability and anxiety.
– Cacao has been clinically researched to contain graceful aging properties, helps increase blood flow and reduce heart disease. Antioxidant properties in cacao help fight free radicals, aging and bodily deterioration.
– Dietary fiber content of cacao benefits the intestinal transit.
– Consuming cacao modestly increases body intake of vitamin E, an antioxidant, as well as vitamin K, a nutrient required for proper blood clotting. It also slightly boosts body intake of Vitamin E as well as several B vitamins.
– Cacao contain properties that helps in reducing cellulite as it is also soothing and moisturizing, in addition to polyphenols (antioxidant) that helps to reduce fat, so it is used for skin and aesthetic cosmetic treatment called chocolate spa treatment/therapy that involves the application and massaging of chocolate/cacao on the body.
Organic Cacao Nibs, Organic Yacon Syrup (20%) & Panela (3%)
Recommended Dose & Usage:
1-2 teaspoon(s) (approximately 5g to 10g) per day. It is easy to eat by themselves / mixed with smoothies, milkshakes, coffee & tea. Try the bits with ice cream & desserts and replace chocolate chips in baking.
Keep in a cool dry place, away from heat sources.
1. USDA-NOP Organic (National Organic Program)
2. EU Organic