Pristine Food Farm: Organic Cacao Powder, 200g
Cacao contains antioxidants, dietary fiber and minerals that support vitality, help fight free radicals and provides an excellent source of high energy. Cacao has been clinically researched to improve skin hydration and texture, boost feel-good brain chemicals and protect against premature aging & blood vessel hardening.
• Cacao contain properties that are known to improve mood stimulants, alleviate sadness, irritability and anxiety
• Cacao has been clinically researched to contain graceful aging properties, helps increase blood flow and reduce heart disease. Antioxidant properties in cacao help fight free radicals, aging and bodily deterioration.
• Dietary fiber content of cacao benefits the intestinal transit.
• Consuming cacao modestly increases body intake of vitamin E, an antioxidant, as well as vitamin K, a nutrient required for proper blood clotting. It also slightly boosts body intake of Vitamin E as well as several B vitamins.
• Cacao contain properties that helps in reducing cellulite as it is also soothing and moisturizing, in addition to polyphenols (antioxidant) that helps to reduce fat, so it is used for skin and aesthetic cosmetic treatment called chocolate spa treatment/therapy that involves the application and massaging of chocolate/cacao on the body.
100% Organic Cacao Powder
Recommended Dose & Usage:
2 tablespoons (approximately 10g) per day. Add to raw and baked goods and confections, blend into smoothies, puddings, oats, cereals or as a healthy replacement for morning coffee and mid-afternoon pick-me-up.
Keep in a cool dry place, away from heat sources.
1. USDA-NOP Organic (National Organic Program)
2. EU Organic
3. JAS Organic (Japanese Agricultural Standard)
Ingredients from Peru
DISCLAIMER: The effects of this product is backed by empirical experience of ancient traditional medicines, with excellent results and the absence of harmful side effects if given within the correct dose. The information listed identified here is by no means an ordinance or a prescription. The use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.