Pristine Food Farm: Organic Raw Red Maca Powder, 200g
Red Maca powder comes from pink or light red skin coloured Maca roots. Among the rarest of all colours of Maca root, Red Maca has been prized for over 2000 years. Most people find the taste of Red Maca to be sweeter, more gentle and more mild. A study on Red Maca published in the Journal Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology 2005; 3:5. indicated 8 medical researchers reported that over the course of 42 days: “Red Maca but neither Yellow/Cream nor Black Maca reduced significantly ventral prostate size in rats.“ In 2010 researchers from the Universidad Peruana, Lima published a study on the effects of Maca on bone structure in rats that had their ovaries removed. The study concluded that both Red and Black Maca supported bone strength and density among the test subjects. Red Maca powder has been shown, under phytonutrient analysis, to be higher in certain compounds that support the body in antioxidant and anti-tumoral activity.
Organic red maca powder is a natural reinforcement of the female hormone progestogen, which also helps with the symptoms of menopause. Red maca contain the component phytoestrogens, which can be found in certain foods of plant origin.
– Increases the body’s immune level
– Works to balance oestrogen levels
– Restores the capacity and balance the body and mind
– Works very well to support a healthy, regular menstrual cycle
– Relevant supplement in sports
Ingredient: 100% Organic Raw Red Maca Powder
Origin: Junín Peru
Recommended Dose & Usage:
– 1 teaspoon (approximately 5g) per day accompanying food in the morning. Add to chocolate drinks, protein shakes, oats, juices, smoothies and no-bake desserts.
Keep in a cool dry place, away from heat sources.
1. USDA-NOP Organic (National Organic Program)
2. EU Organic
3. JAS Organic (Japanese Agricultural Standard)
6. DIGESA Registered (Peruvian Health Ministry)
DISCLAIMER: The effects of this product is backed by empirical experience of ancient traditional medicines, with excellent results and the absence of harmful side effects if given within the correct dose. The information listed identified here is by no means an ordinance or a prescription. The use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.